- ACMES is being held from Thursday, May 12th to Saturday, May 15th in room 110 of Middlesex College (MC).
- Coffee breaks will be held in MC room 260.
- Participants are invited for lunch (uncovered) at the Grad Club on the ground floor of Middlesex College.
- The Department of Applied Mathematics is located on the second floor of Middlesex College.
- The Rotman Institute of Philosophy can be found on the second floor of Stevenson Hall.
- The floorplans below include highlighted information regarding accessible routes:
- Attended parking is available on campus at the Weldon and Alumni/Thompson lots for a flat rate of $7.00. Note that the lots are attended from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Further information is available here. Click on the campus map above for the location of Weldon and Alumni lots (indicated in green).
- Coin-entry parking is available on campus at the Medway lot for $6.00. Further information is available here. Click on the campus map above for the location of Medway lot (indicated in green).